Red Hat OpenShift Development I (Do188)
- Introduction and overview of containers
- Describe how containers facilitate application development
- Podman basics
- Manage and run containers with Podman.
- Container images
- Navigate container registries to find and manage container images.
- Custom container images
- Build custom container images to containerize applications.
- Persisting data
- Run database containers with persistence.
- Troubleshooting containers
- Analyze container logs and configure a remote debugger.
- Multi-container applications with compose
- Run multi-container applications using Compose.
- Container orchestration with Kubernetes and OpenShift
- Orchestrate containerized applications with Kubernetes and OpenShift.