Block Chain Technology
Through a successful high impact training, MoIT&T aims to achieve the following benefits:
- University teachers must hold at least an MS or M-Phil in a relevant field, such as computer science, IT, or related fields, and have one year of teaching experience from any institute that has been approved by HEC.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field with at least four years of coursework, as well as a working knowledge of networks and system administration, is a prerequisite for employment as an IT professional by June 30, 2020. Candidates must have worked in a related sector for at least a year, either as independent contractors or for a respectable organization.
This highly immersive hands-on course should cover the following as a minimum:
- Blockchain Technology basics and available blockchain development and deployment platforms including: Hyper ledger, Ethereum and Corda.
- Public and Private blockchain network development and deployment using Hyper ledger Fabric and Ethereum.
- Smart Contracts and business logic development and deployment on blockchain networks.
- Blockchain Client and Web Frontend Development using NodeJS, AngularJS,Express.JS or Solidity.
- Commercial deployment and testing of blockchain distributed applications(dApps).
- Introduction to Blockchain Technology.
- Hyper ledger Fabric Basics.
- Understanding Hyper ledger Assets.
- Introduce to Hyper ledger Blockchain Client Development.
- Hyper ledger Frontend Development, Deployment & Testing.
- Developing and Deploying Distributed Applications(dApps).
- Introducing to the Ethereum Virtual Machine.
- Using Solidity for Ethereum Virtual Machine.
- Introduction to Ethereum Smart Contract.
- Security and Deployment of Smart Contract.
- Public and Private Ethereum dApps.
- Operations and Maintenance Tips and Tricks.
How to Join Boot Camp?
Step-1: Online Registration:
The following Block Chain portals are available for interested candidates to self-register.
Step-2: Online Pre-Qualification Test & Interviews:
A pre-qualification online test will only be offered to IT professionals. This test is not required of university teachers. All of the candidates will have interviews.
Step-3: Selection of Candidates for Boot Camp:
Test results and interview results will determine which candidates are selected. The MOIT&T and MRGT websites will feature a list of qualified applicants. Additionally shown will be the candidates’ waiting list. in the event that a candidate is unable to attend boot camp. The boot camp will be open to the top applicants from the waiting list.