Block Chain Technology
Through a successful HIGH IMPACT TRAINING, MOIT&T aims to achieve following benefits:
1. Enable the trained resources for high performance delivery in the fields mentioned above.
2.These jobs are projected to be offered by international and Domestic firms, Government Departments, Institutions who will:
(A) Expand their current operations in Pakistan.
(B) New businesses will be motivated to bring their development work to Pakistan &
(C) Take many of these skilled resources to their home base as employees.
3. Domestically these resources should also be able to find jobs both in the public and private sectors. Currently, many of these jobs have been exported to foreign-based companies.
There are four trainings categories as follows:
- Software Engineering and Cloud Native Computing
- Data Sciences, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Blockchain Technology
- Cyber Security
BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY COURSE CONTENT:
This highly immersive hands-on course should cover the following as a minimum:
- Blockchain Technology basics and available blockchain development and deployment platforms including: Hyper ledger, Ethereum and Corda.
- Public and Private blockchain network development and deployment using Hyper ledger Fabric and Ethereum.
- Smart Contracts and business logic development and deployment on blockchain networks.
- Blockchain Client and Web Frontend Development using NodeJS, AngularJS,Express.JS or Solidity.
- Commercial deployment and testing of blockchain distributed applications(dApps).
- Introduction to Blockchain Technology.
- Hyper ledger Fabric Basics.
- Understanding Hyper ledger Assets.
- Introduce to Hyper ledger Blockchain Client Development.
- Hyper ledger Frontend Development, Deployment & Testing.
- Developing and Deploying Distributed Applications(dApps).
- Introducing to the Ethereum Virtual Machine.
- Using Solidity for Ethereum Virtual Machine.
- Introduction to Ethereum Smart Contract.
- Security and Deployment of Smart Contract.
- Public and Private Ethereum dApps.
- Operations and Maintenance Tips and Tricks.
- University Teacher must be at least MS/M-Phil in relevant filed i.e. (Computer Science, IT and relevant disciplines) with teaching experience of one year in any HEC approved Institute.
- IT Professionals must have at least 04 years Bachelor Degree (before 30th June 2020) in the Field of Computer Science, Information Technology and relevant discipline with basic programming skills, networks and system administration basic knowledge. They must have at least one year working experience in relevant field from any reputable company or as a freelancer.
- IT Professionals: Online Pre-Qualification Test and Interview (40% seats).
- University Teachers: Only Interview will be conducted. University Teacher will be exempted from written test. (60% seats).
How to Join Boot Camp?
Step-1: Online Registration:
Interested candidates may get their self-registered through following portals in cloud native computing.
Step-2: Online Pre-Qualification Test & Interviews:
Online pre-qualification test will be conducted only for IT Professionals. University Teachers are exempted from this test. Interviews will be conducted for all candidates.
Step-3: Selection of Candidates for Boot Camp:
Selection of candidates will be based on test and interviews. List of successful candidates will be displayed on the websites of MOIT&T and MRGT. Waiting list of the candidates will also be displayed. If any candidates fail to join the boot camp. The top candidates from waiting list will be invited to join the boot camp.