What is in AWS Certified Security Specialty
Outline for this courseModule 1: Incident Response
Key Topics: – Given an AWS abuse notice, evaluate the suspected compromised instance or exposed access keys.
– Verify that the Incident Response plan includes relevant AWS services.
– Evaluate the configuration of automated alerting, and execute possible remediation of security-related incidents and emerging issues.
Module 2: : Logging and Monitoring
Key Topics: – Design and implement security monitoring and alerting.
– Troubleshoot security monitoring and alerting.
– Design and implement a logging solution.
– Troubleshoot logging solutions.
Module 3: Infrastructure Security
Key Topics: – Design edge security on AWS
-Design and implement a secure network infrastructure.
-Troubleshoot a secure network infrastructure.
-Design and implement host-based security.
Module 4: Identity and Access Management
Key Topics: – Design and implement a scalable authorization and authentication system to access AWS resources.
– Troubleshoot an authorization and authentication system to access AWS resources.
Module 5: Data Protection
Key Topics: – Design and implement key management and use.
– Troubleshoot key management.
– Design and implement a data encryption solution for data at rest and data in transit.