November 17, 2020
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Uncategorized
Mature Resources Global Technologies Pvt. Ltd is leading IT corporate training & consulting company
with strong commitment to the industry and state of the art facilities. Our goal is to deliver the quality
certification trainings and professional consulting services to the industry.
As a driving force for comprehensive technical training courses and complete consulting services,
MRGT’s aim is to empower individuals with the right skillset and instill the ‘impact-oriented’ approach
to drive business growth and bring about positive outcomes.
2. MRGT ADVANTAGE
MRGT is authorized training partner of Red Hat and EC-Council. MRGT makes sure that all the trainings
are delivered as per the Industry standard. MRGT is 100% compliance with its training partner in terms
of study material, lab environment, Certified Instructor, Exam delivery.
MRGT encourage the client to speak with training vendor to confirm about our services quality.
3. MRGT KNOWLEDGE TRANSFER METHODOLOGY
MRGT is trusted partner in Knowledge transfer with Red Hat and EC-Council. MRGT is in the process
to partner with other vendors like “AWS, VMware, Cisco, PMI”. We employ well-known and effective
methodologies in every service we provide. MRGT takes pride in it and especially in our knowledge
transfer services which goes beyond reading a book and a presentation and always strive to go above
and beyond the customer requirements and certification needs.
4. OUR SOLUTIONS
This training will be run as per the course agenda of Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA).
Course completion Certificate for each participant from MRGT.
4.2 Delivery Mode
The training will be offered through Virtual Classroom training for the participants. The
scheduled time for the batch will be based on the agreement mutual agreement between the
4.3 Program Overview
Kubernetes is one of the most popular container orchestration tools available. The Kubernetes
Administrator certification course, founded by the Cloud Native Computing Foundation
Official Training Partner of Red Hat and EC-Council (CNCF), will enhance your Kubernetes skills, and give you credibility in the field while preparing
you for the CKA exam. Get prepared for the CKA exam with our Certified Kubernetes
Administrator course. It covers all the domains, including application lifecycle management,
installation, configuration and validation, networking, scheduling, security, cluster
maintenance, core concepts, storage, and troubleshooting, with projects to help you get exam
CKA curriculum outline of the Knowledge, Skills and Abilities that a Certified Kubernetes
Administrator (CKA) can be expected to demonstrate.
Installation, Configuration & Validation
• Design a Kubernetes cluster.
• Install Kubernetes masters and nodes, including the use of TLS bootstrapping.
• Configure secure cluster communications.
• Configure a Highly Available Kubernetes cluster.
• Know where to get the Kubernetes release binaries.
• Provision underlying infrastructure to deploy a Kubernetes cluster.
• Choose a network solution.
• Choose your Kubernetes infrastructure configuration.
• Run end-to-end tests on your cluster.
• Analyze end-to-end tests results.
• Run Node end-to-end tests.
• Use label selectors to schedule Pods.
• Understand the role of Daemon Sets.
• Understand how resource limits can affect Pod scheduling.
• Understand how to run multiple schedulers and how to configure Pods to use
• Manually schedule a pod without a scheduler.
• Display scheduler events.
• Know how to configure the Kubernetes scheduler.
• Know how to configure authentication and authorization.
• Understand Kubernetes security primitives.
• Know to configure network policies.
• Create and manage TLS certificates for cluster components.
• Work with images securely.
• Define security contexts.
• Secure persistent key value store.
Official Training Partner of Red Hat and EC-Council
• Work with role-based access control.
• Understand persistent volumes and know how to create them.
• Understand access modes for volumes.
• Understand persistent volume claims primitive.
• Understand Kubernetes storage objects.
• Know how to configure applications with persistent storage.
• Understand the networking configuration on the cluster nodes.
• Understand Pod networking concepts.
• Understand service networking.
• Deploy and configure network load balancer.
• Know how to use Ingress rules.
• Know how to configure and use the cluster DNS.
• Understand CNI.
Application Lifecycle Management
• Understand Deployments and how to perform rolling updates and rollbacks.
• Know various ways to configure applications.
• Know how to scale applications.
• Understand the primitives necessary to create a self-healing application.
• Understand Kubernetes cluster upgrade process.
• Facilitate operating system upgrades.
• Implement backup and restore methodologies.
• Understand the Kubernetes API primitives.
• Understand the Kubernetes cluster architecture. Understand Services and other
• Understand how to monitor all cluster components.
• Understand how to monitor applications.
• Manage cluster component logs.
• Manage application logs.
Official Training Partner of Red Hat and EC-Council
• Troubleshoot application failure.
• Troubleshoot control plane failure.
• Troubleshoot worker node failure.
• Troubleshoot networking.
5. KEY POINTS
• 35 hours Online Training
• Real-life projects & Examples
• Recording videos will be shared after each session
• Special Exam Session will be provided before the exam
• Pre & post assessment for each attendee.