Boot Camp-Cloud Native Computing
BOOT CAMP OVERVIEW:
The Government of Pakistan and MOIT&T has Announced “HIGH IMPACT INTENSIVE TRAINING/ TRAINING BOOT-CAMP” in four Domains Cloud Native Computing, Data Sciences Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain Technology and Cyber Security. Mature Resources Global Tech-MRGT Private Limited has qualified for conducting the Boot Camp of Cloud Native Computing. This Boot Camp will be conducted in two cities Islamabad & Karachi where highly qualified cloud computing experts will train the university teachers and market professionals through hands-on Training on train the trainer concept. where they will learn Cloud Native Computing in the manners of system administration, Cloud Administration, Cluster Management, Kubernetes, Containerization, Pods, Developments & implementation of Cloud.
Through a successful high impact training, MoIT&T aims to achieve the following benefits:
- Enable the trained resources for high performance delivery in the field of cloud native computing.
- These jobs are projected to be offered by international and domestic firms, government departments, institutions who will:
- Expand their current operations in Pakistan.
- New businesses will be motivated to bring their development in Pakistan.
- Take many of theses skilled resources to their homes base as employee.
- Universities curriculum or mobilize resources to cope up with rapid demand of certain critical new technologies like Cloud Computing, Data Sciences (Al,Ml) and Blockchain.
- Domestically these resources should also be able to find jobs both in the public and private sectors. Currently, many of these jobs have been exported to foreign based.
- University Teacher must be at least MS/M-Phil in relevant filed i.e. (Computer Science, IT and relevant disciplines) with teaching experience of one year in any HEC approved Institute.
- IT Professionals must have at least 04 years Bachelor Degree (before 30th June 2020) in the Field of Computer Science, Information Technology and relevant discipline with basic programming skills, networks and system administration basic knowledge. They must have at least one year working experience in relevant field from any reputable company or as a freelancer.
- IT Professionals: Online Pre-Qualification Test and Interview (40% seats)
- University Teachers: Only Interview will be conducted. University Teacher will be exempted from written test. (60% seats)
Boot camp trainings will be conducted under the direction of MOIT&T through MRGT by its qualified field experts of cloud native with national and International level of exposure.
Specialization: Cloud Native Computing
Registration Deadline: 2 weeks (from start of registration)
Test & Interviews: With in two week of registration deadline
Start of Session: First week of September ( 5th September 2022)
Duration & Timing: 16 weeks (8 hrs/day, 5 days/week)
09:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Monday to Friday)
Training Locations: Islamabad & Karachi
No of Batches: 02
Student Per Batch: 25
Training Mode: On-Site
Methodology: Hands on practical learning with cloud based computing lab facility on (24 X 7) basis along with the access of LMS portal
1) Theory of Cloud and Cloud Native and Complete Course
2) Essentials of Linux System Administration
3) Relational Database Management System Administration (RDBMS)
4) Docker Container (Microservices)
5) Container Kubernetes Administration
6) Security in Physical, Virtual and Cloud
✓ Jenkins Intro and deployment
✓ SonarQube Integration with Jenkins
✓ Maven integration with Jenkins
✓ Dev, QA, UAT, Prod Environment setup in Kubernetes and deployment automation
8)Cloud AWS/Azure services introduction and Kubernetes over cloud along with DevOps infrastructure
9) Cloud Security Best Practice
10) Train the Trainer (TTT) Session Training
✓ Conduct high quality training sessions
✓ Advance in training career
✓ Build reputation as a trainer
✓ Build subject matter expertise
✓ Make trainer trauma and hyper-proof
11) Master Trainers Presentations
How to Join Boot Camp?
Step-1: Online Registration:
Interested candidates may get their self-registered through following portals in cloud native computing.
Step-2: Online Pre-Qualification Test & Interviews:
Online pre-qualification test will be conducted only for IT Professionals. University Teachers are exempted from this test. Interviews will be conducted for all candidates.
Step-3: Selection of Candidates for Boot Camp:
Selection of candidates will be based on test and interviews. List of successful candidates will be displayed on the websites of MOIT&T and MRGT. Waiting list of the candidates will also be displayed. If any candidates fail to join the boot camp. The top candidates from waiting list will be invited to join the boot camp.
Address: 11-D 6th Rd, Satellite Town, Rawalpindi, Punjab 46002
Call: (051) 4419904, 0309-4270133, 0310-5622005, 0312-5221021
What’s App: 0309-4270133, 0347-8857135